Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Grand Theft Poetry!

okay I stole some lines and then I unstole said lines to make something useful

(this one has no relation to the character of omatav, regrettably)

------

Gentlemen, we've all proven ourselves
We stand our ground stalwart
On a bloodstained minefield that has never been safe;
When does it explode?

Kill them.
a Mass extinction to be inflicted on my own kin;
The fowl of the air alone carry my secrets.
At night, as the skies wash out the light,
I plead to the stars
that no soul will realize:
that I'm protecting the rest of humankind

Tears stained red,
Blood stained cold,
Words stained with silence,
the silence that crushes the strongest man
and makes him weep

Privileged to command with authority and grace.
but...
what would you have me do?

Speak what you will. Likewise, will I.
Perhaps we will see, yet, who is truly more free.

Freedom weighted against consciousness
Fame against sincerity

Children haunt the minefield on which we are planted
They inflict fear enough to cause one to fall;
The fall drowned in the endless expanse
But proclaimed in its own way nonetheless.

Otherwise, will it end?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moooooookgame